- Adobe Photoshop, commonly called Photoshop, is one of the leading image-editing software in the market today. The software was developed by Adobe Systems and has been one of the standard applications of many web developers, designers, and advertising agencies around the world.
- PHP and MySQL both are leading open-source scripting and database technologies that have become one of the most admired and strong technologies for making dynamic web pages, it has gained great popularity as a universal solution for easy to program dynamic web pages and is equally easier to maintain and update.
- ASP.NET is a web application framework developed and marketed by Microsoft to allow programmers to build dynamic web sites, web applications and web services ASP.NET is a programming framework used to create enterprise-class Web Applications.
- Magento is an Open Source ecommerce web application launched on March 31, 2008. It was created by Varien, building on components of the Zend Framework. Magento is available under the Open Software License version 3.0. Since version 1.1.7 some parts are licensed under the Academic
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerfulonline applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.
- Drupal is an open-source content management system written in the programming language PHP. Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. We use Dupal to power scores of different web sites, including
- WordPress a very popular open source blog publishing program that is installed on the user's Web server. Introduced in 2003, WordPress is written in PHP and uses a MySQL database. Noted for its rich features, WordPress "Themes" provide numerous templates from which to choose a suitable look and feel.
- Blogger is a blog storage service that allows private or multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It is funded by on-screen ads. It was created by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003.The service itself is located at . ...
- Zen Cart branched from osCommerce as a separate project. It is comparable to CRE Loaded and OSC MAX in that it uses a template system to implement a design; unlike osCommerce which does not restrict how developers integrate a design into the code.
- osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution that offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly with ease, and is available for free as an Open Source based solution released under the GNU General Public License.
- Shopify is a hosted ecommerce software that is easy-to-use, integrates with 3rd-party fulfillment (like drop shippers), and is priced affordably.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is an easy way for adding or manipulating style sheets to new or existing web documents. We can use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to improve or enhance the appearance of web pages.
Trending right now:Iker Casillas
Why? Source: What the Trend?